Once again, I’m delighted that IIeX Europe is running a New Speakers Track featuring people who have never spoken at a conference before. Leading up to the conference, we’re introducing some of the speakers and hearing what they have to say about this opportunity!
Today we meet Sam Curtis, Managing Director at Moment10. Find Sam on LinkedIn
- Why have you never spoken at a conference before? Not sure! Always had a boss before I guess…
- Why did you decide to speak at IIeX Europe? Had written with some of the Greenbook authors before so knew about the conference. The focus on innovation is key.
- What are you looking forward to the most about IIeX Europe? Meeting loads of interesting people!
- What do you hope to learn from this event? A good perspective on the pace of change in the industry – are we moving quickly enough?
The Kid in the Corner
3:00pm – 3:20pm Feb 19
While clients are becoming increasingly data-driven, the market research as a whole is not experiencing significant growth. This presentation will argue that a major factor behind this is the rise of data ecosystems and the inability of many research approaches to connect into those ecosystems and add value.
My presentation will deliver:
- An understanding of the ecosystems that are growing, what they are used for, and how you can integrate into the
- Practical explanation of why many research approaches fail to integrate
- Recommendations for how the industry should be adapting to this challenge